Re: [amibroker] Who knows??

Hello Gilles,

In the file section is a yahoo database with a lot
of indices.
I prefer you to load this database, importquotes,
add:  Overwrite 1    to your .aqd format  and download
current quotes to see the fullname.

Than you can search by the name or also bythe
value.
I think, that not all indices, that yahoo provides
are in this database, but check it out.

Thomas

Thomas Zmuck
<BLOCKQUOTE