Re: [amibroker] How to apply functions to other than tickers?

John,

A general method is to replace price arrays:

close = yourarray;

graph0 = FunctionThatUsesCloseIndirectly();

the problem is that ADX uses High, Low and Close arrays
(internally ADX uses "true range" indicator that requires HLC arrays)
so you would need to do this:

High = yourarray;
Low = yourarray;
Close = yourarray;