Re: [amibroker] High volume screen

Brian,

Your formula for the Moving average of volume for the last 50 periods ,
also includes the volume for today, Since the poster is trying to screen
that "Today's " Volume is 4 times greater than average volume, I believe
the formula should like something like this:

Volume_Screen=V > 4 * Ref(MA(V,50),-1);

Filter=Volume_Screen > 0;

AddColumn(V, "vol",1);

Anthony