Re: Magic OUT3 [and the STOCHRSI]

Hi b,
you may see the relative performance of StochRSI with and without the
magic OUT3 condition [Y<=2].
I have posted both formulas.
The OUT3 condition, in general, improves various systems for this
period of 30 last months.
I have not searched this condition for other periods and I have not
any reason to do it.
The way it acts is to cancel some wrong trades, if you examine
carefully trade by trade.
For example, it helped me to avoid a wrong entry 8 days ago, when
some indicators gave a weak "buy".
Note also that it is a composite ticker for the whole N100 market.
The synthesis and the behavior of this set was quite different the
90s. It is not so safe to run composites with the hypothetical recent
synthesis 5 or 10 years ago [this is really ..."artificial"]
If the +240% is interesting to go to +450% or +650% you may use it.
Else, you may trade with +240%. It is excellent, in one way or
another.
The StochRSI is not a universal system [try the whole N100
backtesting and you will see the results].
The magic OUT3 is a universal condition and will help you to avoid
some wrong [and not profitable] entries, due to the [quick] StochRSI
whipsaws.
DT