Re: [amibroker] StoRSI

Hello Dingo,

If you look at the image file that I attached to the post, if you start
from the left of the screen and counting the buy signals, the fourth and
seventh buy signals do not jive with the StochRsi above it, Also,
starting from the left of the screen and counting the boxes, the fourth
box contains several buy signals ( 5 ?), the next box contains (2 ? )
the last box contains ( 3 ? that can be seen ), What does Steve use to
filter out the successive buy signals ?

Thanks
Anthony