Re: [amibroker] AFL to count Number of Trues within a period

So many ways to do the job!
I use the following concept to accomplish the job :

YourCondition = iif(condition > 0,1,0); // flag whatever your condition is
Counter = sum(YourCondition,21); // counts the number of times in the past
21 days flagged

You can change the "21" and also insert your condition. This formula also
keeps a "running"
total that can be seen via explore.

Frank