>From:
dingo
To: <A
href=""
title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 10:31
AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] StoRSI

Hi
Steve!
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
What
are the beginning and ending dates of your backtest?
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
I've
got my version of your system matching your trade arrows
exactly but my equity curve is nothing like your smooth one. I
presume you have no stops in your test and let each trade run its course?
And you are long only?
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
Can
someone please explain the difference?
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>dingo

<FONT
face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: SteveKarnish
[mailto:kernish@xxxx] Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 11:24
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
StoRSI

List,

Last December, I presented my StoRSI indicator
to the Fort Collins Market Technicians Association (a group that gets
together to drink beer and eat Mexican food...at an Irish Pub).  At the
time, I had been trading the system for approximately a year.  It
has continued to trade profitably during the past six months "slide to
hell".  For those who might of missed previous post, the guts of the
system are attached.  Sorry, but I can only provide MetaStock
code.  All trades are initiated on the opening, the day following the
signal.

Take care,

Steve Karnish, CTACedar Creek Trading<A
href="">www.cedarcreektrading.com1-877-668-1125Your