Re: [amibroker] AB under Linux

On Thursday 18 July 2002 17:13, Owen Davies wrote:
> A while back, someone wrote about using AmiBroker
> under Linux. I'd like to know more, as Windows is
> driving me up the wall yet again. If you don't think this
> is of general interest, could you contact me offline?
> My URL is owen5819@xxxx Many thanks.
>
> Owen Davies

Owen,

Just try with codeweavers or wine gpl versions. I tried both and both work.
There are some small problems running AB under Linux but generally it works
fine.

I've never tried vmvare, but I think wine is quite good now.

Tomasz, could you create amibroker-linux group for us. We will not make
nervous thouse of our friends who still believe m$ it is only solution.

All the best,
--
Marek Chlopek
mchlopek@xxxx