Re: ROR Rate of return indicator

Nigel I think both are correct the code below would be what Alan
calls the Center cord with a period of 13 .. and could be plotted on
main chart.

And the ROR indicator is the forumla Alan used for his Rate of
return in a seperate window

see Gif
http://www.amibroker.net/boards/viewtopic.php?p=801#801