>From:
miked33

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 3:16
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Quotes Plus
Problems
I have just switched from Yahoo to Quotes Plus for
data.  I am downloading Stocks and Indexes.  Is this what others
are downloading? This is over 5000 stocks and is taking forever to doa 1
day update.  Matter of fact sometimes in runs forever and I F12
it.  It also appears to have slowed Amibroker down quite a bit.
What are others downloading and is their a way to optimize the
database?Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.