Re: [amibroker] Loosing hair over this formula!

Hello,

Yes you should use "Show arrows for actual trades" option.
By using this you don't need ExRem at all.

Please also note that green hollow (empty) arrow
marks COVERing short postion. This is what you are probably
referring to as to ApplyStop-generated buy stopping your short trade

This is so because
"Show arrows for actual trades" shows all entry/exit points
not only explicity generated by your formula but also those
generate by stops.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com