RE: [amibroker] Help Notes for Alerts

Anthony:
thanks...the file was in my directory.  Some things are just not for me to
remember.....sigh.
<SPAN
class=360271315-17072002>
<SPAN
class=360271315-17072002>Ken
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Anthony Faragasso
[mailto:ajf1111@xxxx]Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 11:05
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Help Notes for AlertsKen,
If you go into the Amibroker directory , it should be the ReadMe file. If you
do not have it , I have attached the file for the latest release.
Anthony
Ken Close wrote:
 I do not think I should have to ask
this:
where are the files stored that come with new downloads and which serve
as the help file for the new features. (I do not save the emails
that announce the new files -- but I guess I should).
I specifically want to understand the Alert feature (which I have not
wanted to use until now), but can not find the file that
accompanies the download. I can not even find the latest download
link for Beta 4.06.1.
It seems like these should be easily accessible in the members section,
but not so.....
Can someone hold my hand right to the help files (and previous
ones).
Thanks,
Ken
href="">Yahoo! Terms of