Warnings

Yesterday we heard a very interesting speech by the Chairman Mr. Alan
Greenspan.
After the first enthusiastic result, [DJI moved +250 in half an
hour !!!], skepticism and carefull reading of
http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/hh/2002/july/testimony.htm
And the first reactions :
We entered the period of "warnings"...
A few examples at
http://money.cnn.com/2002/07/16/technology/apple/index.htm
http://money.cnn.com/2002/07/16/news/companies/worldcom/index.htm
http://money.cnn.com/2002/07/16/technology/intel/index.htm
The message is clear to the shareholders of the future : Watch out !
Our results may be worse than expected. [if the results will be
better, and they will be, this will be a surprise with the respective
gapups]
We will see this innovative technique many times in the near future.
Sell the stocks lower, because of the warnings, buy higher because of
the surprising good results.
For now, see the open of AAPL in Frankfurt [AAPL.F in YHOO terms]
and you will know better the new style...
Dimitris Tsokakis