From: John Nelson [mailto:trader@x...]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 11:39 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] For the wish list...

Yes the old "Print Screen" is what I usually use with charting programs,
however the results are often less than satisfactory. A built in export
function could scale and optimize the charts for printing or screendumps.

This is why I was asking questions about thickening the price and signal
lines... to get a screendump that is suitable for printing or Web
publishing.

-- John