>From:
John
Nelson
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 10:36
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Study ID
question for Tomasz, Group...
Can I obtain the same quotes from Yahoo?  Anyway
to change the data source for AMIQuote?-- JohnOn Mon,
15 Jul 2002, Thomas Zmuck wrote:> Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:29:59
+0200> From: Thomas Zmuck <<A
href="">thomas.zm@xxxx>> Reply-To: <A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Study ID question for Tomasz, Group...>
> Hello John,> > Maybe you have reached your
download-limit from quote.com.> If this happens you need, i think 1/2
day or so, until it is reactivated from quote.com.> > You can
check this, when you open the downloaded ticker (.aqi)> Than in this
file you see the text that you reached the limit.> > >
Thomas Zmuck>   ----- Original Message -----
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >   Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002
9:31 PM>   Subject: Re: [amibroker] Study ID question for
Tomasz, Group...> > > >   Something
still wrong here... I put $INDU and $SPX.X into AMIQuote ticker
>   list and it does the Intraday update, but there's nothing
in the AMIBroker >   chart for each symbol.  Normal
stocks are for the most part ok (although >   QCOM does not
update).> >   Weird weird weird...>
>   -- John> >   On Mon, 15 Jul 2002,
Tomasz Janeczko wrote:> >   > Date: Mon, 15 Jul
2002 21:16:44 +0200>   > From: Tomasz Janeczko
<amibroker@xxxx>>   > Reply-To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   > To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   > Subject: Re: [amibroker]
Study ID question for Tomasz, Group...>   >
>   > Hello,>   > >
> Quote.com indicies start with a dollar sign ($).>  >
You can just use Quote.com symbol lookup feature at:>   >
<A
href="">http://finance.lycos.com/home/misc/symbol_search.asp>
> to find out.>   > >   > Best
regards,>   > Tomasz Janeczko>   >
amibroker.com>   > ----- Original Message -----
>   > From: "John Nelson"
<trader@xxxx>>   > To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>   > Sent: Monday, July
15, 2002 9:08 PM>   > Subject: Re: [amibroker] Study ID
question for Tomasz, Group...>   > >
> >   > > >   > > Urm...I'm
having a lot of trouble with Intraday data mostly due to not
>   > > being able to figure out the symbols for
various indicies.  Is there a >   > > reliable way
to determine the symbol for any given index or market that I
>   > > want to read into AMIBroker though
AMIQuote?>   > > >   > > --
John>   > > >   > >
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>   > > >   > >
>   > > >   > >
> >   > >   >
>   > >   > Your use of Yahoo! Groups
is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>   > > >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
>         Click here to find
your contact lenses! > >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups
is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. > > Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.