Re: [amibroker] Study ID question for Tomasz, Group...

Hello John,

Maybe you have reached your download-limitfrom
quote.com.
If this happens you need, i think 1/2 day or so,
until it is reactivated from quote.com.

You can check this, when you open the downloaded
ticker (.aqi)
Than in this file you see the text that you reached
the limit.

Thomas Zmuck
<BLOCKQUOTE