>From:
John
Nelson
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 5:19 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Peaks and
troughs
What is the most effective yet most convenient way to
detect peaks and troughs in oscillators?Peak and Trough mightbe
used but the docs say these indicators look into the future.  That
tells me I may not want to use these indicators.All I want to do is
detect the oscillator change of direction (smoothed by an MA perhaps to
avoid false signals).-- JohnYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.