Questioon about line thickness again...

Ok, another question about those line thicknesses. I know how to change
the line thickness on Custom indicators but I don't seem to be able to
modify the built-ins, specifically the Price built-in. There's no
GraphNStyle to change. And ya know what? I'd actually just like to
remove the moving averages from that Price window just leaving me with a
good old fashioned candlestick price chart.

Any advice on dealing with the Price built-in and customzing or removing
those MAs?

-- John

--

John T. Nelson