AB vs Wealth Lab

This question may have been asked before but I can't find it in the
AB thread index. What do the members of this thread see as the
advantages of Amibroker vs Wealth-Lab Developer aside from cost? I
have an evaluation copy of both and have played around with each in a
fairly simple way. From what I can tell both have large supportive
user groups, both support my QP2 data vendor (but AB may offer more
QP2 fundamental data support), both have powerful trading/backtesting
languages, AB adds support for JScript & VBScript in-line dlls (many
of which are available via the AB Yahoo database), WL has a huge on-
line trading strategy script base, WL allows its language to
reference multiple tickers in the same script (not sure if AB does?),
and WL has a slick user interface with lots of graphical
presentations including a neat 3-D optimization variable map.

I do understand that Thomasz is working on an improved charting
engine/user interface for V4.2. But if I were to sum up at this date
my conclusion is that, for about 6.5X the cost, WL offers roughly
what AB does plus a very professional user interface and a large
number of trading scripts at their website.

Is this an accurate comparison or an over simplification? Are there
other factors that I'm overlooking? Thanks in advance for your
response.

Doug