Re: [amibroker] Re: Properties of lines and graphs

Can I safely "override" the BB indicator that is already there or am I
applying my own custom indicator and ignoring your "built in"?

Actually, now that we're on the topic of Bollinger Bands, does anyone have
any particular AFL based BB trading systems they'd like to post? BB's are
very useful, particularly in conjunction with candlesticks.

-- John