Re: Rocket Science for Traders - opinions wanted

As with many books written on designing trading systems,indicators
and filters, there are a couple of interesting chapters in "Rocket
Science". May I suggest reserving a copy at your local library? I
have read many of the latest books this way. (If your local library
doesn't have it they may borrow it from another library or buy it to
enhance their "finance-investing" section)
Regards
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Greg" <greg.bean@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone read this book ? Did you find it useful? Would you
recommend it ? Comments, anyone.