Re: Max system % Drawdown during Optimization

I understand that to be the largest drawdown that was encounted when
back testing. So it is the absolute worst case: the worst drawdown
of the worst stock. A more useful figure would be the worst drawdown
of as measured by a total equity curve of ALL the stocks traded. I
believe someone posted how to make a total equity curve using the
AddToComposite function.