Calculating bars between two arguments - again

Dimitris, Anthony and Nirvana,

you guys have been so kind to answer back to me and thus might be the ones
which understand my question best:

Again, I used z=low<Ref(llv(low(low,5),-1) to detect a low and
y=high>REf(hhv(high,5),-1) to detect the high.

According to Dimitris advice, I added Exrem(y,z) and Exrem(z,y).

NOW:

How could i detect the next low from y which applies to
low>Ref(llv(low,5),-1)? The llv function doesnŽt give me a way (as I
understand it) to check from a specific date (or bar) of my choice?!

once I will have found the next low, IŽll as well search for the next high
and so on for a predefined period of time.

Thanks a lot (again!)

Markus