Wishes

Tomek,

Some unimportant but helpful wishes (when you have time to do it ;-):
1. MS Plugin - when folder is chosen I would be welcome to address also
Market and Group to retrieve symbols (currently it always goes to Market0 and
Group0). Currently to separate symbols located in different folders I have to
add only one folder in one time, then retrieve symbols from that folder and
after that change assignments from default "0" to chosen ones. Then I can
follow the procedure to add next folder.

2. I would suggest to add "Index Member" list of fields (Index1, Index2, ...)
to the symbol. For example Polish Telecom (TPS) is the member of WIG, WIG20
and TECHWIG. So TPS should have such a fields:

Security: TPS
Market: GPW
Group: GPW Shares
Index Member: 1. WIG, 2. WIG20, 3. TECHWIG

This will allow me more easily operate on composites. Currently I try to (1)
have two or more databases and (2) use Group field.

Regards,
--
Marek Chlopek
Email:   mchlopek@xxxx