Re: Quote Download Errors

Hi Larry

it seems that the ASCII file your trying to import has the wrong day
month and year format.

see ehat the date format is for that ASCII file is, then use 'import
wizard' instead of 'ACSII Import'.

click on 'import wizard', then pick that ASCII file, then define the
fields to match the layout of that file.

Don

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "moorsoacs64" <acs64@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Andrew. I am clicking on the fifth button from the left at
> the top that says ASCII Import....I dont understand what you mean
by
> using the wrong import files. What are the other import formats
you
> are talking about in the combo box? What combo box is that ?
Dazed