Re: A quick thank you...

Hi bill, I absolutely agree with you, highly impressed with amibroker
and the quality of people that post here. Should be right up your
alley. FWIW I was also impressed with the customer service (Tomasz
Janeczko) a sincere intention to help me out with my problem. Haven’t
responded yet will have to reload that section of my database that
freezes my system. Thanks for recommending the amibroker eseward, I
will also recommend this amazing program going forward.
Thanks to all
mike