Re: AFL Help

Hi John,

I am not a subscriber- I have the this months edition. I will try to
summarize the next 2 pages of the article
Setups: For Buys must have 7 consecutive days of lower closes
compared to four days prior - if on the seventh day it is a higher
close the count do a price flip and the count restarts- Only when
pattern reaches a minimum of 9 consecutive bars can the analysis move
forard. For a Buy setup to qualift the low of 8 or 9 must be below
the lows of both bars 6 & 7 (vice versa on Sell side). The next step
is the TD countdown- final phase. It can begin as early as the 9th
day - the setup requires the close of the current bar to be less than
or equal to the low of the bar two bars earlier . Countdown bars are
denoted by red numbers below the price bars (Figure 1 & 2) for a Buy
Countdown - above the price bars for Sell Countdown. A complete
Countdown requires 13 bars - but they do not have to be consecutive
days (nor are they usually). Once a Red 13 appears in a Countdown the
underlying trend is exhausted. Countdown requires a qualifier - for a
Sell Countdown the high of the bar 13 must be equal to or above the
close of bar 8, for a Buy Countdown the low of bar 13 must be equal
to or less than the close of bar 8.. This qualifer ensures no overlap.

John let me know if you need me to type more from the article. If
you have a fax I can fax it to you. You can email me at
Brian_35M@xxxx

Thanks for your help John!
Cheers,