Slope

I'm really new to the wonderful world of charting and I'm finally
getting a handle (I think) on some of the indicators. There's one
piece of information I'd like to know about the plots of indicators
that I can't figure out and that's the slope of the line between any
two points (p1 and p2) .

The equation of a line in the slope intercept form is: y = mx + b
Where b is the y-intercept and m is the slope of the line connecting
those two points.

Anyone have any idea how I can get the slope from an indicator plot??

cathy