>From:
<A title=greg.bean@xxxx
href="">greg
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">AmiBroker@xxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 8:59
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Help to extract
FloatAnalysis.zip please

Hi,
I am unable to extract FloatAnalysis.zip file in the
yahoo group file area. I receive an error about the archive directory
.
If anyone has the extracted files would you beso
kind to e-mail them to me. I also have seen reference to a Price Persistence
AFL and have been unable to locate it, if you could tell me where I couldfind
it, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

GregYour use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to the Yahoo! Termsof
Service.