Re: Highest High Yesterday

I have been grappling with this issue as well. If you set
HHV of N bars, then the outcome depends on the time
bars you are looking at. I want the HHV of yesterday, that is
yesterday's high, irrespective of the minute bars I'm on today.
As I said previously, it seems we need some function in AFL
that can differentiate between intraday and daily bars, even
weekly. This will enable us to put multiple time frames
on one chart!

nand

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Rick Parsons" <RickParsons@xxxx> wrote:
> Using RT data where bars may be in minutes: 5 minutes, 15 minutes
etc.

> How do I find the highest high for the prior market day?
>
> One must consider that if it is Monday, I need the Highest High for
Friday.