Re: Dimitris, are you still short on MSFT???

Stephane,
I run your "~bullmacd" and the respective "~bearmacd".
Unfortunately it is not so descriptive for the market trend.
When plotting both on the same graph, areas with bull>bear are not
clearly bullish.
The reason it what I have mentioned in the previous reply.
MACD()>0 is not a bullish condition, when the curve is descending
from its peak to 0.
Take a look at both graphs and you will see
DT