Re: [amibroker] Maximum Profit in Trades Closed at a Loss

Ken, I have a set of HighestHigh/lowestlowexcel
fncs for qp2 that will return the respective value in a date range.  Ican
probably locate them if that would be useful.  I think they were derived
from a simple fcn in the qp2 group or perhaps even this list.

It would be more interesting to find the equivalent
functionality in AB.

Cordially,
Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE