Re: Count function?

Stephane,
Is it possible to add an "SC" [or whatever you like] in front of your
functions to avoid confusions ?
We all know that Amibroker gives ...more than you pay, but some users
begin to search for ...secret functions and some others think that
creating artificial composite tickers is equivalent to create "new"
functions .
As far as I remember it was a Tomasz suggestion two weeks ago.
Can you do something to enjoy without confusion your great work ?
Dimitris Tsokakis