Re: [amibroker] Assigning variable values to specific tickers

hello,

You can use the Name() function.

stoploss=lastvalue(iif(Name()=="your ticker here","stoploss value
Here",iif(name()=="your ticker here","stoploss value
Here",iif(Name()=="your ticker here","stoploss value Here",......and so
on....iif(name()=="your last ticker here","your last stoploss value
here","default value here"))))))))));

, buylevel, selllevel.

Do the same for all variables.

Hope this helps.