Re: QP2 data

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "bluesinvestor" <investor@xxxx> wrote:
> Sid and Richard,
>
> Here is an example of where I found data discrepancies:

Peter
Yes, I remember that post...mostly about 2Jun00. I was primarily
concerned about the lack of trades in 2002. Perhaps one of our users
with TC2000 can see what they get with HL.afl.

I have a feeling this is one of those trading ideas that falls apart
when you dig into it, but I wanted to make sure it is not my data
that is incorrect. At least QP2 will fix it if it is bad...can't say
the same for Yahoo data :-(

FWIW, my project for this week is to add additional code to the CMO5
idea. That concept looks like it is a good setup condition but needs
separate entry signals for the longs/shorts and a loss cut exit for
the times it gets on the wrong side of the market. Time for me to
struggle with my poor programming capability. :(

Cheers
Sid