Re: QQQ Individual Analysis

Mike,
Since H-L is an absolute value, it is not useful when the stock lost
its 50% or more in 1 year.
We discussed with Don about the H-L=$1 for MSFT.
It is good for the last 6 months, but not for a wider period.
(H-L)/(H+L) is a relative quantity, independent of local H and L
values and its use is for longer periods.
Is it clear?
DT