Re: [amibroker] Optimal Detrending by John F. Ehlers

I wonder if this is an implementation of the Kalman filters in Ehlers'
Optimal Tracking Filter Paper? The abstract to the TASC article doesn't
provide enough information to decide. (don't suppose you have the pdf
file...)

In case you are not aware of it, Ehlers MESA site is loaded with good
information - of the Ehlers flavor, in particular

http://www.mesasoftware.com/pub/index.html

I suspect the Optimal Tracking Filters paper is related - although I have
not attempted to compare the EasyLanguage codes.

btw: PREV isn't intuitive to me at all - I've never used it? intuition is
learned :) I don't want to start a religious jihad, but I find a Mac
non-intuitive also....

Cheers,

Richard