Quickwatch for Version 1

Hello,

I've put together an add-on to Amibroker that allows you to easily add
multiple tickers to your current Watchlists by typing them into a text box.

Unfortunately Amibroker doesn't currently provide programmers with a way to
get at the Watchlist names so for now I have used numbers from 1 to 32
representing the 32 watchlist in Amibroker. (A list of watchlist names might
come shortly).

If you haven't already got the VB runtime files then you will need them to
use this tool.
As always please read the readme.txt file before using the tool.

Regards
William Peters