Re: [amibroker] sound alerts

Hi David and Tomasz me too i have the same think No luck on Winme and soundbluster 128  exept some Beep on my PC At 09:06 ðì 21/6/2002 +1000, you wrote: Has anyone managed to find the answer to the sound alerts problem , I know there was a few ppl that I spoke to who had the same problem all had 128 s/b card I have reloaded software got latest drivers from net , sound works fine with all programs except AB Are there others out there with the same problem or have you fixed it ? David --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.372 / Virus Database: 207 - Release Date: 6/20/2002