Re: [amibroker] Alpha, Beta, R2

Hello, Salil

The Alpha and Beta and R2 is located in the AFL library at:
http://www.amibroker.com/library/formula.php?id=157

If you are interested in creating an explore in AA using the Above
indicator, I have updated the file in my database to search for stocks
meeting my own Alpha, beta and r2 criteria . If you have some criteria
in mind , I would be happy to include it in the indicator and send you
the explore file.

Best Wishes
Anthony