Re: [amibroker] Customizing the AB User's Guide

Herman,

Theoretically yes it is possible - you would need to download
HTMLHelp compiler from Microsoft web page
and decompile the help. Decompiled help will consist ofplain
HTML and GIF files. Then  you will be able
to add any content to the pages.
But be warned that this is quite a bit of work.
Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE