Re: [amibroker] QTtoAMI.exe

David,
Today I had a chance to try it out first time after
the market closed. I did not see any thing changed;
that's why I asked. I am currently using QP2 as my
database source. Do I need to create another database
and import all datas into this new database before
using the QTtoAMI.exe? My understanding is it will
append a snapshot of current quotes(O,H,L,C,V) into
the database then we can apply AB indicator to this
intraday datas. TJ once mentioned that QP2 Plugin is
a readonly. Can you help me more? Thanks