Re: Crossovers

When I was a student , I was a "jedi" in maths ,
I must admit I have lost a whole part for multiples reasons ( sex &
drugs & rock roll)
but you'll find the dll in the files ( forecasting dll)
plot
MaxGraph=14;
Plot( C ,"",1,64);
E=EMAF(10,40);
Plot(E,"",2,1);

and you'll have the close tomorrow for a crossover ( value==0)
of two moving averages
EMAF(SHORT, LONG)

I have not checked, but at first glance, it seems correct

in this dll there is also the forecast rsi
MaxGraph=14;
Plot( C ,"",1,64);
E=RSIF(14,30);
Plot(E,"",2,1);

it gives the close tomorrow for a value of 30 of a rsi14.

good night
Tomorrow 1 may, everybody against fascism

Stephane

> In my opinion, any Indicator/System should be based on a
mathematical model, which means that this is the prerequisite to
anything a programmer must perform at first before the programming
task!
> For this reason, unless you can proof the "mathematical rationale"
or "sense" of such a crossover, then it makes no sense to code it.
However, up to now, I have not seen a meaningful approach of such a
crossover, yet!
> Maybe that little explanation helps you a little bit. Thus, make
the mathematics go first, then code...