RE: [amibroker] Re: SAR() on Equity()

See below,

Not quite, at the time of SAR>Open crossing you "reverse" your current
position, whatever it is. As long as your SAR is above your Open every Buy
signal becomes a Sell signal and every Sell signal becomes a Buy signal.
When the SAR drops below the Open you use you regular signals, and so on.

> How is the new equity in this case??

I do not have the program completed. On paper it is easy to simulate but I
find it difficult to program. TASC had an article (V. 10:10(444-446: Trading
the Equity Curve, by Joe Luisi) on this but at the time nobody went short.
They just went cash. Going short instead of cash improves the return
dramatically.

Take care,
Herman.