Unary Brain "bubble"

Just returned from a bike ride and decided you are correct, Tomasz, in
changing the parser precedence to conform to the documentation.

Because code attempts to translate arithmetic expressions in to machine
language, and attempts to look like arithmetic -- I feel that most would
interpret -x^2, as minus x-squared not (minus x)-squared.

As a matter of interest, is your parser, in fact, a lex/yacc/
reverse-Backus-Naur process; I presume they have it adapted to windows
systems...

Ok - nuff of this nonsense. It is more fun than watching my portfolio test
the negative portions of the real axis - perhaps the imaginary.

Cheers,
rma