Re: "ba-buy"

In my humble opinion, it is not a bad day to cover profitable shorts.
As for new longs, I need more evidence.
I will revert
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxx> wrote:
> List,
>
> Seven days ago, my realm of four dozen stocks triggered an
unprecented fifteen "sell signals". This morning, many of these
same stocks have triggered "buy signals" for the opening bell. This
time, thirteen stocks (haven't seen this many buy signals in a year)
are begging to be bought. These recent "correlations" are telling us
something...I just haven't figured out why, suddenly, I am getting
these "lock step" correlations. Anyway, I'm buying: ADBE, AMAT,
ATML, BEAS, CMVT, ERTS, KLAC, MCHP, MDT, MXIM, NSM, NVLS, TER.