Equity AddToComposite

..my buy/sell/short/cover system here...

Equity();
//Compute equity for all positions
AddToComposite( Equity(), "~StoRSIEquity", "C");
Graph0 = Foreign("~StoRSIEquity", "C" );

Yet when I choose ~StoRSIEquity in the symbol box above the chart window, I
cannot get a decent chart.
See the attached .GIF and you will see what I mean.

The Equity line in the first window does not show. However if I rest my
cursor in the window, it shows various values in the Close field when the
box pops up.

The Equity line in the second window is straight and ends with "1.#QNA" on
the right of the chart.

Also the third window says "~StoRSIEquity - $SPX Close". I have no idea why
this window showed up and what it means.

I know it's just some small thing I need to do to get this to work but I'm
drawing a blank.

Any ideas on how to display the ~StoRSIEquity ?

Thanks,
Rick

gif00361.gif