From: Mike Pham [mailto:mmqp@x...]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2002 11:58 PM
To: amiBroker
Subject: [amibroker] jscript or vbScript questions.

Hi,

I am trying to get my feet wet with script. My
understand is I can not write/read to a file using
jScript because of client-side issue? Is this
correct? Does this mean I have to use VBscript to
write/read from file.

Do I need to buy VBscript package or this comes with
Excel?

Any speed advantage comparing the two?

TIA