Re: [amibroker] Nice link with formulas and trading systems

Hi David,

Sorry for my late answer, but i have really great
troubles with yahoo. I hope, that it now works.
I've searched on this link for the formulaof the
indicator, but i've only found the formula for trading-systems with this
indicator.
So as i havent the indicator, i cant translate
it.
But the posted messages and charts are from Steve
Karnish, who uses also Amibroker.
So i think, it's maybe possible, that he have the
formula finished for amibroker or metastock.
He's mail address: <A
href="">kernish@xxxx
Contact him

Thomas Zmuck