Re: [amibroker] 2 QUESTIONS FROM A NEWBIE

Hi tibor Welcome to the Group below is a few
examples of volume searches ** note my database had volume /100 so u may need to
add a few 00's to the formula ..

As for learning , look though the egroups
messages you will fine exrea tips and wasy to perform function with afl

If i see a way some one has done something i
will save it in a folder called code snips for my to reference at a later date

1.2 * <FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>MA( Volume, <FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>65 )   ;// 20 % increase in volume over
average 65 days
x1 = V < <FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>100 AND V > <FONT
color=#ff00ff size=2>10;